Friday, March 20, 2009

Interest Rates & Market Update



Despite what you may have been hearing, mortgages are widely available, with some basic rule changes: "back to the basics".

Lenders require more documentation of your income and expenses than you might have found in recent years, but you should have everything you need right in your household files. Interest rates are historically low, and soon there may even be a program for those who wish to refinance to a lower rate, but don’t have much or any equity.

If you need a referral to an excellent lender, let me know - you know I work with the best!

How is our market doing? Despite what you are hearing, well priced properties in good condition are selling well, often in less than a month. Overpriced properties? Not selling well at all! Prices are adjusting, but probably not as badly as what you've been reading or perhaps thinking.

Give me a call anytime, or send me an email, and let’s talk. I always enjoy hearing from you.